Tuesday, July 15, 2008

week-end roundup

Hello everyone hope you all had a great weekend. I had the typical lazy weekend, sleeping, sleeping sleeping Mama J took me to the park on Saturday and as we were walking down the path I saw the biggest dog I have ever seen man did I want to play with him but Mama J said no he wasnt a dog he was something called a "horse" what ever they are. I am getting really good at jumping up on the box on command and walking up the ramp I still have a bit of a problem with the jumping fence but I am getting there and Mama J is happy. She said that I am going to doggy obdeience class at the end of July because she is not happy with me ignoring her all the time at the park but hey I am a DOG. I will leave you with some photos taken at the park. Look for the one were I am "sitting" man that is uncomfortable.




1 comment:

Sue's Blog said...

You are getting very clever at the park Grace. It's nice to see you up and about for a change!!