Monday, July 7, 2008

A Boring Saturday.

Mama J has gone to bed so I have quietly stolen her computer to give you an update. On Saturday Mama J had to go to work so I was left at home with Big Bro A. We did not do much as it was raining-how rude-When Mama J came home she kept asking me if I wanted to go for a walk. Are you kidding lady have you seen the weather outside ITS WET. Mama J kept saying "I see blue sky" well that was enough for her, at least she had the sense to put on my blue coat and off we went. I took the lead today and I headed straight to the dog park Mama J was real impressed that I knew where to go. Alas my doggy pals were'nt there I bet THEIR humans were smart enough to stay inside. Sometimes I think Mama J is not quite so smart hello its wet, cold what the heck are we doing out here. I guess she sensed my displeasure at being here so we headed home.

No comments: