Monday, July 7, 2008

A better Sunday

Mama J and Papa E had to go to work again today but at least my pathetic looks of "please don't leave me out in the cold" worked because they put my bed in the garage with my toys and blankets. Another boring day spent by myself hehehehe I dragged Mama J's shoes outside that will teach her. They finally got home and Mama J was so excited it was'nt raining. I was thinking "who really wants to go to the dog park me or her" but hey a walk in the sunshine is a walk in the sunshine. so off we went. Instead of going straight to the dog park we went another way unfortunately it had a hill in. Mama J kept saying as we walked up the hill. "The exercise will do us good" "The exercise will do us good" HELLO if you had not already noticed I don't need the exercise so you can keep that little comment to yourself. I thought Mama J was going to have a heart attack she was puffing so much. I kept praying "please don't fall down" I really did not like the idea of dragging her carcass home and trying to explain to Papa E that it was'nt ME who killed her. We finally made it the Skate park where Big Bro A was jumping his bike. Thank goodness we did'nt stay to long it looked kind of boring. I had better things to do like sniffing bums. Mama J thinks its disgusting but hey each to their own. We got down to the park and Mama J let me of the lead WOOHOO I was into it then I spied the Beagle ooooh I wanna play with him. So I took off with Mama J's voice yelling "slow down" Ha that beagle did'nt see me coming and when he did I think my big lurching body scared the dickens out of him because he started running away then turning around and started snapping and growling at me. Let me tell you he was lucky I had my muzzle on otherwise it would of been "hasta la vista- beagle" I think his human did not appreciate my enthusiasm in wanting to play and she got a bit nasty with him and pushed me away. I saw Mama J's hackles go up I thought she was going to yell at the lady but Mama J controlled herself and led me away - stupid beagle-. I went and played with the doberman he was fast just like me so we decided to have a game of chase. Someone should tell dobermans they need to let someone know that they are going stop suddenly-stupid doberman I had 2 choices jump or collide. I did not like the idea of colliding so I had to jump over him. All the humans were laughing at me - stupid humans. Well that was it I had enough so I took myself off and layed down in the grass. Papa E came down and we stayed a while longer then we walked home. I could'nt wait to get some dinner and put my coat on it sure was getting cold. Anyway I think that is enough for tonight I am getting tired and I have to put this computer away before Mama J sees me on it. Till next time
xx
Rae

1 comment:

Sue's Blog said...

Wow Miss Rae you sure are having a great time, soon the other dogs in the park will get to know you. You go there so much.