Thursday, July 3, 2008

I don't wanna play

Hi Rae here again with another exciting update on my life as a pet. Mama J took me to the park when she came home from work on Monday afternoon. There was only one other doggy mate there so Mama J said I could have a play with him as long as I was not too rough. It was fun till that annoying little puppy came into the big dog park. I just wanted to play with him but everytime we got into a tussle he would yelp the big wussy dog. Mama J was worried people would think I was hurting the little sooky dog so she took me up the other end of the park away from whingy whiney. But no he would'nt leave me alone. He was calling for me to come and play with him. I really wanted to play so without telling Mama J I took off down the other end of the park. I guess no one told Mama J how fast I actually was well hello I AM a greyhound for petesake anyway. I don't know who got the bigger fright Mama J or the little mutt when I stopped suddenly right in front of him well what did you expect YOU DID call me. Anyway Mama J caught up to me and decided that maybe I was too big to play with stupid mutt so she put me back on the lead and we went and said hello to some other dogs that had arrived. This was more like it bigger dogs that I could tussle with and they would'nt go whinging back to their owners. But I had worried Mama J too much and there where sooo many dogs in the park that she thought it might be better if I stayed on my lead. No fair everyone else could run around but I had to stay beside Mama J looking like the biggest loser with my lead and muzzle on. I just wanted to bury my head in shame thank goodness Mama J said it was time to go home. The next day Mama J and Papa E had the day off. When I woke up the next morning I was a little bit sore and had a bit of a limp. Mama J said that would teach me for taking off so fast. Must remember not to do that in future. Papa E went and got Big Sis FJ and we all went down to the park. I got my own back on Mama J. I thought I would teach her a lesson for not letting me play yesterday. I just sat on the grass and would'nt anything. It was quite funny seeing Mama J running around the park chasing the ball that I absolutely refused to play with. Mind you she was not too happy she kept giving me dirty looks but hey what can I tell you I'm precosious. Anyway it was a lazy day for me. I have to stop typing now my paws are starting to hurt. I think I will go and have another nap and wait for Mama J to get out of bed. See you next time
XX
Rae

No comments: