Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello sorry I have not been around much last week but I am a busy busy dog with places to go and people to see. On Saturday Mama J took me to the beach WOW what an exciting time that was unfortunately she would not let me off my lead which was a bit of a bummer as I so wanted to play with the other dogs. But we did go for a walk along the beach and I even got wet alittle bit it was such a beautiful day I can't wait till we go back again. On the way home Mama J took me for a bath it was nice and warm and after my bath the lady even sprayed some doggy perfume on me hmmmmm Mama J said I smelled so lovely. I think Mama J has a bit of a problem because that is all she does is sniff me she says I smell soooo good and she keeps cuddling me. After we got home I could'nt wait till I could roll in the grass and would'nt you know it Mama J got out the damn camera again she has done nothing except take photos of me alllllll day. I must admit I don't blame her I AM a good looking dog BOL. Mama J has some photos she said I could put on my website so I hope you enjoy them.







No comments: