Friday, July 11, 2008

See I don't eat little dogs

As usual Mama J took me to the park and I made a new little friend. His name is Marly and he is a Brussels Griffin. We played really nicely together as long as Marly did not try and run away. The minute he moved I was onto him I even had him pinned under my paw at one stage I was wondering what was wriggling under my paw bol (bark out loud). Mama J has kindly let me put some photos up just so that people see that I really don't eat little dogs besides their bones get stuck in my teeth -bol god I crack me up. Have a good weekend and I will give you an update how the weekend went. bye for now
xx
Grace



2 comments:

Terri said...

Well Miss Grace it certainly sounds like you had fun at the dog park. So glad Mamma J got to keep you as I think that you will both end up loving each other very, very much.

One day you'll have to come for a play date with my little boy 'Lockyer'.

niss said...

ahah bol...I LOVE IT miss grace, you are just as funny as your mum...