Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm being adopted I'm being adopted

Great news. Mama J found out yesterday that I am allowed to stay here. So Mama J, Papa E, and Big Bro A are going to be my "forever family" The whole family is soooo excited. Mama J said that because I have a new home I get to have a new name so they are going to call me "Grace" my old name "Rae" is actually in my new name as well how cool is that. Mama J got real excited this afternoon at the dog park. After all my friends had left she decided to try and see if I would do some tricks. I decided to give her a break and actually co-operate. so when she pat the box stand and said "up" I jumped up Mama J nearly fell over. she was patting me and hugging me anyone think I had won a race. Then we went over to the little jump fence and I jumped over Mama J just could'nt believe it. Wait till I show her my next trick. We went over to the ramp and I walked up it then along the top and then down the other side. It was embarrassing all the carry on Mama J did I am so glad none of my friends where then. Mama J said she was going to take the rotten camera next time damn I gotta hide that thing.
Mama J made me a new coat tonight it is maroon and gold she said that I could wear it when Papa E was watching something called foot ball. anyway its time for bed I am just waiting for Mama J to take my blanket out of the clothes dryer. till next time
xx
"Grace"

1 comment:

niss said...

oh Miss Rae 'oops sorry' i mean Grace congratulations on you adoption, does this mean you get more presents? i am glad you are staying with the wonderful family who fostered you, as i think they may love you very very very much.