Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gotta make this a quick post. Mama J is in the shower so I have snuck onto her computer. ok where was I oh yeah I am up to Monday. I was having a nice sleep as I do when Mama j came down to the kitchen and made me get up. I just gave her that look that said "you gotta be kidding" anyway she went into the bedroom and got this round thing from under the bed it looked like a futurisic doggy bed (Mama J said it was something called an "exercise trampoline" I hope she does'nt think I am going to be doing any early morning exercises. She then got my big blue blanket and put it in the clothes dryer I don't know why I did'nt wet it or anything. Then Mama J gave me this really sad look and said "sorry girl but I have to go to work" don't be sorry I thought I was real excited because that meant no one to try and make me play I could sleep allllllll day if I wanted to. Then Mama J took me outside but I did'nt need to go to the tiolet yet could'nt I just go back to bed. What she did next I could not believe SHE TOOK MY COAT OFF are you crazy lady its freezing out here. At least I found out why she put my blanket in the clothes dryer. Mama J got me onto the futuristic doggy bed and then put my blue blanket over me it was soooooooooo warm. I forgave Mama J for leaving me out in the cold. Mama J then went back inside and closed the door, I was already asleep by the time she backed the car out of the garage. Papa E came home for lunch I was so excited to smell him I mean see him again. we had lunch outside and I played with my toys for awhile. Papa E went back to work and I went back to bed. Oh gotta go the shower has just turned off gotta put this computer away before she finds out I was on it. I will continue later bye for now
xx
Rae

No comments: