Monday, February 8, 2010

Have I told you guys how much I HATE thunderstorms

Man I don't think that I like summer very much not only do us greys have to put up with the stinking heat we also well I also have to contend with those nasty thunderstorms. We had another the other night that sort of snuck up on us. Let me tell you I near peed my bed when that thunder sounded. Milly lept up as if to say' who what where why how come what for " she sort of looked a bit scary herself.
Well what do you expect Grace you scared the life out of me when you lept up out of bed.
I headed for Mama J's recliner and made myself comfortable on that maybe I was thinking that if my feet don't touch the ground the thunder won't get me. Of course Mama J had to get that stupid camera out . I looked "so cute" she says I'll give her cute wait till she leaves one of her precious scrapbooking pages out hehehe we will see who is cute then.
Oh man you are Nasty tonight Grace.
Well I don't like being scared and Mama J should not say I look cute when I am shaking in my paws.
Well anyway that was the other night I have watching the weatherman real close and he is not predicting any storms at the moment so hopefully I can settle down again till the next one. Any way thats all folks have a good week and I will catch up with you all soon
*MWAH*
Grace & Milly



Hey Pssssst *Milly whispering* you guys you wanna see that photo hehehehehe

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Grace and Milly (and Jen:)), Song and I just love hearing what you've been up to.

Song isn't frightened of thunder or lightening. It's men that make her shake, although she is getting better.

Grace you did look cute, but scared at the same time. I am sure your mama gave you some cuddles.

Sandra said...

Poor girl looked terrified...or Grace was that a look of guilt at being caught on MamaJ's chair???