Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Drama Queen

Milly Uittenbosch you take those bandages off right now. Grace did not hurt you enough that you required first aid. Boy you sure are a drama queen but today I will forgive you
because.....its........ your
BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet girl. Grace say Happy Birthday
No
Ggggrrrraaaaacccceeee
oh alright Happy Birthday Milly cow
Grace I heard that
*Grace sniggers*
Now you two shake paws and become friends again
*Milly and Grace shake paws and Milly gives Grace a bear hug*
LET GO OF ME I.......CAN'T..........BREATH
Oh you big lug you
Milly make sure you show everyone your new collar
righto Mama J.. see everyone its a bling collar
Ok you 2 off the computer you are still grounded
AWWWHHHHHHH
AWWWHHHHHHH
I may let them get on again this afternoon Iwill just see how they behave today. Have a good day everyone
*MWAH*
Mama J
Milly
Grace

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Girls this has to be the BEST blog on the web, I just love it, it always gives me a laugh.

....and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Milly, your new collar is gorgeous, needing to see a good close up of it.

What did you do to Grace to get up her nose.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Milly. Song is sending you a doggie cuddle.

She's dead jealous of your collar. That will have the boy's looking;)

Sandra said...

The green is great Jen, much easier to sort you all out. LOL

Jane Ettia Jones said...

Oh my gosh that is just so cute.....drama queen

Happy Birthday Milly and yes your collar is the envy of every puppy