Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Off To The Beach

After 3 weeks of rather yukky weather we finally got a beautiful day so Mama J and Papa E took Milly and myself off to the Spit at Main Beach. Man was it crowded but it sure was a lovely day. I did'nt mind going for the walks but I really REALLY did not like the swimming part but Mama J made me go in and how embarrassing she had to hold me like I was some dang pup that could'nt swim. Mama J said I looked so cute with my little head sticking out of the water sitting over her shoulder then she made me swim back to shore. I managed to do that with as much dignity as I could muster and I held my head up high as I staggered out of the water. Mama J then took Milly in.
I was scared to Grace but after a while I got use to it and she also made me swim back to shore.
After our little torture session was over it was back to the shade and a nice lie down with some treats. Mill and I both crashed when we got home. Hope you enjoy the photos

till next time

*MWAH*

xoxo

Grace & Milly


Mama J and Milly

Milly in da zone

Please can we go home

The papparazzi are so annoying

Just chillin

dreaming of bunnies

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jen, I just joined Scrapping Outback and you left a post on my intro post.

I love Grace and Milly. My Grey Song thinks the glasses are cool:)

I'm now following your blog, so look forward to chatting. My blog is purplepoppycraftydoglover.blogspot.com if you are interested.

Debbie Lawrence said...

Just popping by to say hello to Grace and Millie, gee you two have a lovely life.

Sandra said...

Looks like the girls had a lovely relaxing day AFTER the trauma of the swim back to shore....LOL...they were probably not game to move for fear they would be taken back in the water.

Sue said...

Hi Jen, I just settled down with a cuppa to look through the rest of your blog. I love the photos of all the lovely Greys. you sure have a fab time. song and I wish we could be with you.