Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh Dear

Now Grace before you get on the computer there is something I have to tell you. No Grace don't get on the computer GRACE don't get... Oh dear too late.
WHAT THE................ MMMIIIIIIIILLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY
Oh shoot Milly you had better run and run fast
Gotcha Mama J. Milly outta here
No No No Grace settle Grrrracccccccceeeee come on you gotta have a sense of humour "OUCH"
GRACE get Milly's tail out of your mouth and take her out of that head lock NOOO don't try and put her head in the tiolet bo.....oops too late.
Milly don't you dare shake in here take yourself outside and GRACE GET ON YOUR BED.
ME why are you yelling at ME I was the victim here
Milly stop whimpering you are not hurt I told you not to tease Grace on the computer. GRACE...... BED.......NOW. fair dinkum you 2.
No thats it no computer privledges over the weekend
BUT
BUT
NO BUTS
Sorry folks I knew I should of got to the computer before Grace but I forgot what Milly had done. So the girls won't be around for the weekend. THEY have some thinking to do *glares are Milly and Grace* I hope you all have a great weekend.
*MWAH*
xx
Mama J
Milly
Grace

2 comments:

Sue said...

Think the answer is for Grace and Milly to each have a pc, then there won't be any squabbles:)

Sandra said...

OMG...this is soooo funny.....

Mama J, you need to have yorself in a differnt colour, the red is too much like Milly talking, I keep getting confused....may green????