Monday, June 8, 2009

OOOOWWWWWW

The worst thing that could of happened to me has happened. I cut my paw at the dog park the other day. It is so sore. Mama J washed it with some betadine but I did not like that very much she almost cried. She kept it wrapped up over night and took the bandage off the next morning. Grace says I look pathetic hobbling around the house its okay for her she has 4 good paws I only have 3. We were sending Mama J stir crazy around the house because she could'nt take us to the park because I my foot but she finally relented and took us for a walk instead. I limped most of the way but I did not mind as I was finally allowed outside. I hope it heals soon as I want to get back and go for a run. Anyway I am doing ok so don't worry about me. Here is a photo



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh no!! You poor little one. I hope Mama J looks after you like you deserve!

Life With Dogs said...

I am so sorry to hear of this! Our thin skinned dogs are a little more injury prone than others, but they do need to have their fun! Feel better soon...

Sandra said...

Awwwww....poor Milly, Hope it gets better soon....you are lucky to have Mama J to look after you.