Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello my friends I hope this wintery afternoon finds you all well. Life at Casa Greyhound has been relatively peaceful. Milly's foot is slowly getting better. We went to Wynnum on Sunday for fish and chips awwwggggg mmmmm fish and chips *doggy drool*. It was Mama J's birthday on Monday so we decided to celebrate on Sunday instead. It was lovely being down by the water.
We went for a nice walk. I was soooooo glad Mama J bought the bandage and dressing for my foot cause i did'nt want to walk on the concrete and make it start bleeding again. I was so happy when I saw her bring out the bandage that I just had to hold my foot up so she would'nt forget to do it. Mama J thought that was really cute
Oh Millie you crawler.
PLBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT.
I saw you pretending to limp to get some sympathy hugs.
Hey I had a sore muscle.
Well if you exercised more and got off you fat butt you would'nt get sore
I DO NOT HAVE A FAT BUTT I am just muscly thats all
yeah right. I see you scoping out my dog bowl just waiting for me to leave.
Why I orta
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS for the love of all things greyhound will you 2 be nice to each other
SHE STARTED IT
SHE STARTED IT
Well I am finishing it. Get on your beds both of you and I will finish this post. Good grief do you see what I have to put up with all the time bicker bicker bicker. Anyway while those 2 are on their beds thinking about their behaviour I will put up some pictures that I took on Sunday.
Till the girls see you next time take care
xx
Mama J
Grace
Milly




Us with cousin Hannah


Does my butt look big in this collar

Steady Steady one wrong move Aino and we are both gone
Yeah you and whose army twerp
Just leave me here I'm comfortable






1 comment:

Bronny said...

I hope you had a great Birthdays Jenny. And I hope Milly's foot is getting better. you looked like you had a lovely day. big birthday hags from Murphy,Homer and the rest of the clan.