Saturday, May 30, 2009

MMMMM Massage

Well we went for our massages this weekend. MMMMMMM Massage it was so nice. Except you-know-who did her usual you-know-what. But I must say I did feel sorry for her when she told me what happened on the carpet *whispers* her tummy was a bit upset and Mama J had to rush her outside to finish the rest of the job.
GRACE oh I am sooooooooooooooooo not talking to you, MAMA J GRACE IS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT MY ACCIDENT.
Don't worry Milly everyone nows who is the scaredy cat who won't jump in the car and its not you
phbllllllllllllllllll
*Grumble Grumble *
It was good to see all our friends again and a couple of new ones.
Oh yeah *jumping up and down* Mum was at the massage course to and I went up and gave her a hug well I sniffed her butt but it is the same in greyhound language.
Hello to Lacey, Priscilla, Homer, Ruby Shirley, Murph, Buttons and Jaydee. Here are some photos from the weekend till next time
xx
Grace &Milly















No comments: