Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BUSTED

Oh dear me Mama J busted me on Big Bro A's bed. Apparently a new rule had been set that no dogs on couches or beds. then Papa E came out early one morning and busted me on the couch he got the spray bottle and kept squirting me "alright alright already no need to drown me" well thats the look I gave him.
Yeah she got me to the other night. Mama J was in the spa and I was just scoping out the couch and she saw me and gave me that look that says "don't even think about it" so I thought better about it and I moved on. But something inside me just could not resist the couch so I jumped up and then made that fatal mistake of looking out the window yep she was watching me. I think she said a couple of naughty words and shaking her hand at me so I thought I had better get off.
Isn't it nice to have our coats on again especially now that it is starting to cool down. Mama J says she is making us some new ones. Papa E said he wanted us to have Bronco coats so that we can watch the football with him.































1 comment:

Sandra said...

Just catching up with the girls, always a good read.
Do you still have Popeye???