Sunday, May 24, 2009

Somebody stop Mama J

Ah man enoughs enough. Mama J has just gone too far. Will you look what she did to me and then made me walk up the street. Milly was lucky she managed to rip hers so Mama J had to take hers off but no not me I had to walk all the way to the park like this. I am so glad I did not see any of my friends.

Well popeye has left the building. He was'nt a bad dog but man did he have some energy he even out ran Milly.
I'll say. He was fast. I liked him a lot. I hope he finds a new forever home soon.
Unfortunately Mama J says we can't have any more dogs at Casa Greyhound. Me personally I don't mind but Mama J loves to foster greyhounds so that makes her sad.
I'll give her plenty of kisses and cuddles so she won't miss not having other dogs.
Mama J has been busy sewing this weekend. She has made us each a bronco's coat which Milly and I kept pulling off hehehehe. Tonight she made us both new sleeping coats. We think they look pretty. Papa E and Big Bro A laughed at us and said they were girly Hello what are we. Anyway Mama J said to show you guys some photos so here they are
till next time

xx Grace
xx Milly






No comments: