Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well finally someone has remembered my birthday. Last year Mama J forgot but this year she got it right. Mama J made me a new collar and it is a nice purple one that I think I look drop dead gorgeous in. I also got a pigs ear and a schmako chew thingy. Mama J also made some doggy friendly cupcakes to take to the park with some doggy lolly bags. mama J had to keep making sure that the humans at the park did not eat the cupcakes as they had schmakos in them BOL BOL. Then after tea Mama J and Papa E and Big Bro A sang happy birthday to me and even Milly had a party hat on. They had to sing pretty fast as my tongue was getting awful close to the candle. hmmmm burnt doggy hair not a great smell I would be thinking. Anyway that is about all. Milly and I had a really quiet christmas. Mama J did'nt even take any photos. Silly Big Bro A hurt the hound mobile on christmas Eve so that sought of took the sparkle out of christmas but they did not forget my birthday so that was even better. Here are some photos from today till next time take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR.








2 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy belated Birthday Grace, sounds like you had a wonderful day with all the goodies that Mama made for you, you are one lucky dog.

Sandra said...

Jen. do you know what worries me, it's bad enough that I love reading these posts and imagine the girls talking... but you have me actually talking to yor dogs now..... oh dear.