Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GAP Christmas Party 2009

Hello friends hope this warm weather is not getting too warm for our doggie pals. On Sunday 22nd November we had our Greyhound Adoption Program christmas party at Roma Street Parklands. It was a wonderful day we had doggie paw painting, raffles, a fancy dress parade which yours truly came 2nd and Mama J helped organise musical doggy mats and pass the bone. Mama J went overboard AGAIN on our costumes. Man someone has to stop her from doing this to us anyway thats all for the moment I will leave you with some photos take care
xx
Grace & Milly

Whose a beautiful girl then

can you not hold me so tight

Milly to pooped to party anymore

Its my party dress and I will sit in the dirt if I want to

arrrr ain't we cute

arggghhhh me hearties heheheh thats skully the pirate

paw painting anyone

oh christmas tree oh christmas I'd love to cock my leg on thee BOL BOL

Bailey the Beggar

someone does'nt like their party hat hehehe

Did someone wash these dogs in hot water they seemed to of shrunk

arrrhhhhhhhh thats better

Is this my best side says milly















1 comment:

Sandra said...

These are gorgeous photos girls, looks like you had a great but exhausting day....I think Mama Jen may have enjoyed herself as well.