Saturday, November 7, 2009

I HATE thunder storms

ohhhhhhhh not good not good no not good at all. Thunderstorms came over on Thursday night and then again on Friday. Mama J and Papa E wanted to go away but wouldn't go till I had settled down abit also because I would not get out of the car. They knew I was serious about the storms as I NEVER get in the car. I must say thank you to Milly for trying to comfort me on Thursday night everywhere I went she went with me trying to help keep my mind off things and then when I finally layed down she stood over the top of me trying to protect me. Thanks Mill I really appreciated your concern and so did Mama J.
Aww shucks *blushing* Grace don't go soft on me but you are most welcome. I know how frightened you get in thunderstorms.


If you leave me can I come too
You are in my power you can not leave me in this storm. I will not get out of this car

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh... poor baby, glad Milly was kind to you.