Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its Spring time

Hello friends how is life treating you all. Things have been quite boring at Casa Greyhound. Mama J has been working full time and has been neglecting our walks. NOT HAPPY FIDO. But she says she is taking us on a Greyhound walk today HELLO its RAINING. I swear if she puts me in a raincoat I will just have to bite her BOL. Ok lets see what the Millster and I have been up to oh yeah thats right NOTHING. Ok I lied we did have Big Bro A's 18th last week and yes mama J dressed us up. I got to eat some birthday cake which was yummy.
The day got way to much for me
For some strange unknownst reason Mamma J wants me as a lap dog.
She saw that Leela sat on her mums lap so now I have to do the same. I just let her do want she wants if it keeps the peace. I think Mama J is feeling a bit fragile these days so the Monster & I try and cheer her up when we can. Well thats it for the moment I am going to see if I can russle up some breaky.
xx Grace
xx Milly

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Grace, I hate to be the one to break this to you....but..."you ain't no lap dog".....although you did look very compfy.
Hope Mama Jen has some more time for you soon....and for us, we are missing her too.