Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Emergency Foster

Hi guys I thought I would quickly get on while Grace is asleep and tell you about our new foster dog. Mama J got a phone call this morning from Aunty Rebecca asking if we would mind helping out with a grey that had to come back into the program of course Mama J crusader of all this Grey said yep count me in so we took a trip down to Nerang and picked up Frank. Poor Frank seems to be having some problems with his eyes that we have to get checked out ASAP so Mama J thought I could be his seeing eye dog. Me she picked Me. I am proud to say I did not let her down. I was such a good girl I welcomed Frank with open paws and we travelled home together in the back mind you he DID take up all the room and I had to stand up the whole way home. Anyway Frank has settled in nicely and Mama J is taking him to the vets tomorrow morning on her way to work. We don't know how long he is staying all depends on how well he behaves. There is not a lot of room at Casa Greyhound but so far things are fine. Anyway I think I hear Grace stirring so I had better get off. I am posting some photos of our new friend. cheers till next time
xx
Milly





Do I looked amused that there is a new dog in the house I think NOT

No comments: