Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day trip to Bribie Island

Hi folks my name is Frank, Mama J said I could get on and type up todays outing. The girls are in bed asleep so here goes. Well I suppose I should explain who I am. I came to stay at what the girls affectionately call Casa Greyhound last week. My eyesight is pretty bad at the moment and I am having some treatment to try and help or at least slow things down. I don't know what is going to happen to me in the future I guess I will just take one day at a time. Its lucky I can touch type BOL BOL. Up until last year I was a relatively successful racer I even had a couple of wins my racing name was "ALPHA LEATHER" you know "hell for leather" BOL BOL. Anyway Mama J and Big Bro A and us mutts went up to Bribie Island to have a look at someone named "Murphy"s beach I thought it was called Red beach but Grace and Milly kept talking about a friend of their's that comes up here. We had a nice day and went for a walk Big Bro A tried to take us into the water at first it was exciting but then we discovered it was cold and Milly kept laughing at Grace because she kept putting -on what Milly calls - her brakes and refused to go. I am starting to feel a bit sleepy so I will leave you with some photos from today catch you all another day

xx

Frank





Hey Frank stop kicking sand


Me and Big Bro A

3 Amigos


I.........am.........NOT..........going..........in..........the.........water



damn its cold

No comments: