Sunday, September 7, 2008

But I only just arrived

I've 0nly been at Mama J's place for 2 weeks and I am leaving already. It seems that they have found me a new "forever home". I have had a great time here. Grace has'nt been too bad to me although is does tend to ignore me alot but hey I don't care she is just a Snob. Watch it buddy I can still make your life miserable before you go. Ahhh come on Grace I was just having fun. Mama J was right you are a Diva. Well some of us have it and some of us ain't and you my friend DON'T have it BOL BOL (bark out loud) well anyway I don't care what you say I have had a great time here. I wanted to put some more photos up but Mama J is at work and she has the photos so I will add some in before I go. Anyway I hope to get back on here before I leave. see ya soon
xx
Archie

No comments: