Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just what I want. Another dog grrrrrrrrr

Greyt just Greyt. Mama J had to go and foster another greyhound AND she said I had to share my blog with him GRRRRRRR. so I suppose I had better introduce the silly mutt. Everyone this is Archie. Hey Stupid dog come and say hello



Hellooooooooo I'm Archie. Grace if you keep calling me stupid I am going to tell Mama J.

Dibber Dobber

Am not

Are to

Am not

ARE TO

GRACE, ARCHIE for petesake knock it off

Sorry Mama J

Sorry Mama J

Am not

ARCHIE

Maybe I should introduce Archie. Hi I'm Mama J. I don't know alot about Archie except that he is about 4.5 yrs old as well. At this stage I don't know any of his history but I am trying to find out. I don't think he was a racing dog he does not seem as disciplined as Grace.

Ha Ha

GRACE

sorry

I Swear you two are going to be the death of me. Anyway I am hoping that the 2 of them will be able to share this blog as I don't particulary want to start another one. So seeing that Archie is the new dog in town I will hand over the blog to him so he can tell you how his week has been. See you around

xxMama J

Thanks Mama J.

Well it was very scary arriving at a new house but everyone has been really nice to me. Yes even stupid Grace as been nice Watch it buster that can change REAL easy. Oh come on Grace I know you love me BOL BOL. Anyway Mama J took me and Grace to the park last Saturday and boy was I scared all these strange dogs around Grace seemed to know them all but I was frightened and did not want to play with anyone. I warned them to back off when they came near me and Mama J was'nt to impressed with me growling at them all. Hey I just need some time. Anyway I was much better when we went back the next day I was'nt quite so frightened. I love being at Mama J's place they let me sleep on the couch and I have my own bed. Sometimes Mama J has a nap in the afternoon and she lets me lie beside her and sometimes Grace comes and snuggles too. Big Bro A lets me sleep with him at nights he plays with me all the time. Mama J said it is his birthday today and we have some presents to give him I hope he likes them. Anyway not much else to say except hello and I hope that Grace will let me use the computer some times. I will leave you with some photos that Mama J took . Grace is there anything you want to say before we go. No thanks Archie I will chat later I am going to have a nap now. seeyas.seeyas

xxArchie

xxGrace






No comments: