Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hanging out with friends

Hello friends. I hope everyone is well. I'm pretty good for a young pup. Mama J took me for a walk last Sunday up to Sandgate and we met up with some other Greys. It was sooooo exciting to be able to hang out with other greys. Unfortunately because of the EKKA there were only a couple of other dogs but next Sunday there is another walk so maybe I will get to meet more Greys. My new friends are Aimee, Blaze and Danny. The week was pretty quiet because Mama J was on night duty. I don't think she really appreciated me waking her up early to go to the park but oh well it is about ME ME ME isn't BOL. We went a visited a new dog park on Saturday afternoon it was at Alexander Clark Park. I had a collision with another dog and tore between the webbing on my toes. Mama J is nearly beside herself. She is worried it is going to get infected so she keeps putting some brown stuff on it and keeps wrapping my foot up then laughs at me when I walk funny. well I can't feel the bottom of my paw, Its not funny having to walk like an idiot, so I keep trying to rip it off, Mama J said if I continue to do that she will put a bucket over my head ohhhhhh I don't want that to happen I have seen one of those things on Mia's head down at the park and we all laughed at her, so maybe i should try and be good and leave it alone. Anyway that is all for the moment I will leave you with some photos from my walk last sunday. The brindle dog is Aimee the big white one is Danny and the other pretty lady is Blaze. have a good week
xx
Grace




1 comment:

Terri said...

Well miss grace, so glad that you enjoyed your walk and made some new friends. Hope you toes heel soon. Make sure you keep Mama J on her toes ok!!!!