Sunday, March 7, 2010

City Farmers Browns Plains Promo

Hidy Ho friends
Well did'nt we have a great day yesterday. Mama J took us to our first Greyhound Promotion for the year at City Farmers. We caught up with Leona, Butch, Gypsy, Sally and Ruby. The people who run the shop where very friendly to us.
Now Grace tell everyone what you did it's your turn to be a disGRACE (BOL BOL) for a change
Do I have to
Yes you do
oh alright well its seems that I had a sensory overload some many smells and one smell stood out in particular. Mama J was curious to see what was making my nose twitch so much so we went for a walk and I lead her straight to the CHICKENS *drowl drowl* so many to choose from I mean look at then I did the unforgivable I started barking oh Mama J was sooooo embarrassed especially as I am the good girl
Yeah Mama J is going to use that term loosely from now on - BOL BOL
GRRRR. anyway she dragged me back and made me lay on my mat. I can still here their little voices "cheep cheep" -"come and play Grace come and play" over and over in my head it was so unfair. I then started to whine abit. Let me tell you Mama J was not impressed. I decided to get a bit of revenge back so when mama J moved away from me I would start to whine until she came back hehehe naughty are'nt I. I finally settled down after chowing down on a pigs ear instead. all in all it was a great day so we will leave you with some photos from the day till next time
*mwah*
xxGrace
xxMilly



Butch being mesmorized by the fish

Gypsy

Rebecca Mama J and the hounds

Ruby lining up an adopter

Milly chowing down

Sally
Grace spies the chickens






3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh dear Grace, you have tarnished the squeaky clean image and sounds like Milly was the well behaved one, she is going to give you heaps over that one.

Sue said...

Missed this post.

Looks like you all had a good time. Sure everyone who met you fell in love and wanted a Greyhound.

Hope you are ok, as not seen you on SO.

Sandra said...

Girls have been a bit quiet Mama J.