Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whats a Skanky Ho

Mama J keeps calling me and Milly Skanky Ho's. Can anyone tell me what that is she says it all the time when we lay on the couch on our backs. I don't get it?????.






Oh well must be something only Mama J understands. Milly and I went to the
Vets the other day I had to go and get my vaccinations and heart worm and Milly just came to keep me company. The vet says I have fantastic teeth and he was really surprised, see a bone a day keeps the vet away. The vet checked me all out and says I am in perfect health. I was so good when it came to my needles I did'nt even yelp or move or anything. Mama J said she was so proud of me. Milly was lucky she did'nt have to have her needles yet and the vet says she had good teeth to but Milly did'nt like having her mouth, or ears checked she was a real Whimp
GRACE I'll tell Mama J you are picking on me AGAIN.
Well I'm only telling the truth Milly. Mama J told me off the other night for making Nana Bosch move along the couch so I could get up. Hey everyone KNOWS I sleep there someone should of told Nana Bosch that.
hehehehehehhe

No comments: