Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greytwalks Christmas breakup walk

Hello peoples,Grace said I could write this post about our walk on Sunday. well um okay where do I start "Hey Grace what do I say"
"MILLY just tell them what we did - don't forget to tell them about the part where you growled at everyone. BOL BOL"
"Oh Grace thats not fair you know how nervous I get when I meet new dogs. Well I guess Smarty Pants Grace isn't going to help me so I suppose I will just
have to do this by myself. Okay where was I up to. Oh yeah the walk . Mama J was worried about the weather as it looked like it was going to rain but we where lucky it stayed nice for our walk. We all met at 17 Miles Rock water park. there was Murphy, Homer (new dog), Bella, Blaize, Aimee, Jaydee, and two other dogs but I can't remember their names. It was a nice walk by the river. When we got back Blaize and Aimee's mum Margaret cooked us up some yummy sausages. Grace and I had a bit of a yak to the Greys then the security man came and told us it was time to go. So we packed up and came home. The End. oh and here are some photos. I hope all my doggy friends have a barkalicious christmas. Bye for now
xx
Milly

Margaret and Blaize
The Group

Bella, Blaise, Aimee,?
Walkies
Homer


Murphy Bron, Murphy & Homer

No comments: