Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm back online

Hellllloooooo out there. It is so good to be able to talk to you again. Mama J took the computer to Sydney as Grand-dad R was in hospital having a big operation. He is doing ok now. I was really miffed that Mama J left me behind so when Papa E went to pick her up at the airport I went with him and I totally ignored her when she got in the car. That will teach her for not taking me with her. I have started to forgive her so when we went to doggie school on monday night I decided to give her a break and behave myself. Although I have no idea why she is taking me there its not like they are going to teach me anything. They can forget about this "SIT" business I am a Greyhound and I DON'T SIT. I will stand, laydown, well ok that is all I do but I absolutely refuse to sit it is just so common and beneath me it just does not look dignified for a pedigree like MOI. Boy the other dogs there were being quite naughty by barking and trying to play in their water bowls. I just could not be bothered with the whole thing and what is it with this clicker thing. They try and get me to do something then when I do it they click this annoying little clicker then they try and shove food in my mouth. Come one peoples I have just eaten remember I have a figure to maintain sheeesh. Mama J has done some pretty pictures that she calls layouts and she said that once she takes a picture of them she will put them on my blog. Anyway that is about it for moment take care and I will chat to you soon
xx
Grace

3 comments:

Dawg said...

Hi Grace,

it was sooo nice to meet you last weekend. I was going to ask you out for a play date but was too shy. Hopefully more of our friends will turn up for the next Greytwalk. Hope to see you there :)

Danny (woof, woof)

Dawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
niss said...

Hi Grace i cant wait to see the pretty pictures mamma J put onto a layout!